"Now there's a Batman!"

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Force has definitely been UNLEASHED!!

After months of waiting for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed to come out, I snagged my copy plus a free shirt. I will post a picture of the shirt asap. I'm serious, this game is really nice. I've only just begun the 3rd level. The graphics are great. I like being able to throw, grab, choke and all that good stuff. The environments are totally crazy. Throwing a barrel at a door will smash it open. But wait, when the object hits the door, it only damages the door in a certain spot. It's doesn't just automatically create a pathway for the player like other games. You have to work to get it right OR you can use the force to blast the entire door in. I'm sure once I get deeper into the game, my force skills will increase.

No comments: