"Now there's a Batman!"

Friday, July 11, 2008

iPhone 3G experiences

I got my hands on the iPhone 3G at 0800 today. I waited from 2100 last night till the long awaited moment. Ryan didnt get the iPhone 3G because he wasnt eligible for an upgrade. He still could have bought the phone but he was too cheap to pay $399. I think deep down, he really doesnt care for anything but his ancient LG CU500. I picked up a black 16GB model for $299. I was the first one in line and I got a lot of attention. I got grilled last night by a guy who claimed to be from CBS 13. As 8:00 neared, some dude from another tv station interviewed me on camera about the phone. Then Adrienne Bankert of KCRA interviewed me. She was nice. People axed me why I'm so loyal. As Michael Laang would say "you don't get it". I've seen the white iPhone 3G and it looks cool. But black is a subtle color. 2 pictures from the event are on flickr

No comments: